Page 1 of 4
It took us a while, but i think we finally managed to finish a 101 things to do list in San Andres.
Keep in mind that they are not organized in any particular order and some of them cost money.
- Go Snorkeling.
- Visit the Big Pond and pet an Cayman.
- Listen to Gospel music.
- Jump at Morgan’s Jump.
- Go beaching to any beach.
- Go window shopping.
- Visit the Rocky Cay beach.
- Jump from the rocky cay boat (not recommended)
- Take a free hotel tour.
- Make a local friend.
- Go to Johnny Cay.
- Go to Cayo Bolivar (Restricted as of 2016).
- Go to the Acuario Cay.
- Go to Haynes Cay.
- Eat at Bibi's Place in Haynes Cay
- Eat at the Fishermen's Place.
- Snorkel in the Acuario Cay.
- Go To la Piscinita (closed on sundays)
- Go to West View.
- Go to Reggae Roots
- Get certified as a Scuba Diver
- Go Scuba Diving if you are already certified.
- Drink a Cocoloco.
- Party at Banzai Cocktail bar on Gringo Wednesday.
- Rent a motorcycle.
- Next >>