|Complaining after you leave, makes you look dumb.|
With that said here a list of thing we can not fix.
- Water Pressure: We would have to re-design the whole island in order to get good water pressure in San Andres. Only hotels with desalinators and hydroflows can offer good water pressure. We have neither. We used the good ol' reliable gravity to get water to the showers and toilets.
- Hot Water: The whole hot water argument is a waste of time, yes, we do understand that in some countries people are only used to shower with hot water, but implementing a hot water system in the hostel, besides expensive would be underused as with the weather most people won't use it and ultimately pay for it in the rate.
- Air conditioning: Did you know that San Andres pays the highest Pesos per Kw in Colombia? that is why the government subsidies 40% of everyones electricity bill. The electricity here is generated by gigantic German diesel generators, this diesel fuel comes by boat from Cartagena which makes it more expensive and ultimately this reflects on the electricity bill, therefore if we installed AC units We would have to pass the bill onto the rates and stop being the cheapest hostel in San Andres and become just another hotel with suites and room service.
- Cleanliness: If you think that the common areas of the hostel or your room, are not clean enough, just let us know. We will either tell the maid or clean them ourselves.
- Noise: If a guest is being noisy, LET US KNOW, we don't sleep in the hostel and can't read minds.