The hostel is a 20-minute walk from the main beach at San Andres Island, we offer budget accommodation with free WiFi and common facilities. our lounge features a Play Station 4 a 32 inch TV and an exchange library.
Diving and snorkeling activities can be booked on site. Bikes, golf cars and scooters can also be rented to explore the island. Additionally, we offer free surf boards and dive tanks for scuba certified guests that bring their own diving equipment.
Our rooms are all in different sizes, big enough to fit all the commodities you would need, there is a large communal kitchen with all facilities, appliances, crockery and cutlery available.
Our common area is a great place to chill out and meet fellow travelers with TV, Play Station 4, board games and a Bluetooth speaker, perfect for a lazy day after a scuba diving immersion, a surf trip or a night out. Our common areas are also the perfect spots to pre-drink and start out the night the right way.
We work very hard to have a very respectful and peaceful vibe without the crazy drunken atmosphere offered at other hostels in the island. Our goal is to make you feel like you own a home in the Caribbean and provide you with great social atmosphere, as well as giving you the opportunity to have a good sleep after a busy day of sightseeing the island, we have a strict quiet time of 11.59 PM, but we apply the 80-20 rule, which means that if 80% of the people staying at the hostel want to stay up partying then we move the quiet time accordingly.
What we have to offer:
- FREE Internet from 2 different providers, so if ones goes down, we got redundancy!.
- FREE luggage storage if you are going to Providencia.
- FREE lockers with electricity outlets inside (bring your own lock).
- FREE Scuba diving tanks for certified divers. (On request and limits apply)
- FREE surfboards (6,4 and 6,8).
- FREE coffee all day long.
- FREE popcorn every night.
- Family run hostel by locals with lots of insight information about the island.
- 24 hour vending machine with cheap beer, SIM cards, sodas and snacks.
- You can bring your own alcohol as long as you share it with others.
- All in one Computer in living room running Linux with net access, webcam and DVD burning capabilities.
- No curfew. (you get two keys front door and your room).
- Video Surveillance.
- No outside visitors.
- Bathroom ratio is 1:4 (that means one full bathroom per every 4 persons)
- We supply all bed linens, pillows and towels and change them on request for reservations over 3 days.
- Rental of diving quality snorkel masks for only $15.000 for the Whole day! (+$5000 deposit that you get back)
- Bike rental. Only $35.000 COP the whole day!
- Boarding pass printing for only $2000.
- 2 Mixed dorms (10 and 6 people).
- No bunk-beds in the 10 people dorm.
- 3 bunk beds in the 6 bed dorm.
- The possibility of late checkout (On request and only if reservations permit).
What we DON'T offer
- Hot showers.
- Air Conditioning on private rooms.
- 24 hour reception.
- Check ins past midnight
If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a map is worth a million!
A few higlights for our location:
- 22.5 seconds away from a convenience store.
- 5 Minutes walk away from a medium size supermarket.
- 5 minutes walk to Subway (the sandwich thing)
- 1 Minute away from a paid gym and 5 mins away from a outdoor free gym.
- 10 minute walk to downtown.
- 21 minute walk to the main beach.
- 1 minute walk to the San Luis bus route
- 5 minute walk to the Loma Bus route which takes you to the West side of the island.
- 6 minute taxi ride from the airport.
- 2 Small outdoor terraced Area with chairs ans tables.
- Fully equipped kitchen.(no Microwave, sorry).
- Book exchange library.
- Living room with 32 inch LCD TV with a whopping 4 channels, Play Station 4 and Netflix!.
- indoor dining area.
After you book with us.
- You will receive a welcome email, in it there'll be a link to a Whatsapp group we created for guest to help coordinate events and activities.
- Send us your arrival time or flight number, that way we can match you with people arriving on the same flights and you can share a taxi.
- You will receive a self check in email, we suggest you fill all the information that way when you arrive to the hostel you check-in time will be faster.